FAQs. Ask away...
Check Ups & Appointments
What is the best way to book my an appointment?
- You can book online here, request a callback or call us during practice hours on 01564 773 080.
What is a routine oral health assessment?
- At your routine oral health assessment, our dentists will discuss any concerns you have and examine your teeth, gums and mouth. Any necessary special investigations, including x-rays will be discussed and carried out with your consent. With all this information from your assessment, a summary of your oral health will be discussed and a plan for prevention or treatment if required will be agreed. We will also offer professional advice on matters such as diet, smoking cessation and oral hygiene.
How long will it take?
- Your routine oral health assessment may take up to 30 minutes if you are a new patient and usually 15 minutes for a routine recall check-up.
What about any treatments I need?
- We’ll advise you after your oral assessment so you can make a separate appointment if necessary.
Do you provide late or weekend appointments for patients?
- Yes – we can accommodate patients later than our usual hours and on Saturdays – by appointment only.